Oct 24, 2007

Okami on Wii (the console it was made for) Confirmed

This news is a bit old now, it is something that happened during my time of technical difficulties. Most Nintendo fans probably already know about it but it is very important so I am going to post it anyway.

At Capcom's recent event in London, Okami was announced for the Wii.  And to Capcom my responses are whoohoo! and also it's about time.

Contrary to what most people think, this is not a port of a PS2 game; No in fact the PS2 version was a port of a Wii game from the future. Okami was originally made for the Wii, but some idiot from the past stole it and took it back in time to put it on the PS2 (at least that's my theory anyway).

I never did play Okami because when it was first released I already had a stack of other games to play and I just kept putting it off. But by the time I got a chance to play it rumors starting popping up that it was going to be released for Wii as God intended, so I have patently waited for it, and finally that patience has paid off.

According to Capcom we can expect it to be released sometime in Spring 2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment