Oct 24, 2007

Runaway 2: The Dream of the Turtle on Nintendo DS

This is apparently old news but Runaway 2: The Dream of the Turtle is coming to the DS. How did I miss this?

I am a massive point & click adventure fan from Monkey Island to Syberia, I love this style of game. From the first moment I put my hands on the DS fat I thought were are the point & click adventure games. There have been a few good ones like Hotel Dusk and Touch Detective and they are pretty good, but there has just not been enough of them to satisfy my appetite.

Now I find out that not only are they putting a new one on the DS, but it also happens to be a port of one that I was about to buy about a week ago. I guess it is a good thing I decided to wait until I had more cash saved up for the holiday season.

I highly recommend you check out this video, the graphics on this game are almost to good to be true, there is no way this game could actually look as good as it does in the video (or could it...?).

I have high hopes for this game, but keep on mind it is a port of a game that got mediocre reviews in the first place. So we shall see and hope. Now I just need an explanation of why they are porting the second one instead of the first?

No comments:

Post a Comment