Oct 24, 2007

Great but Unreliable Blogging tool

For the past few weeks updates have been few a far between. The program I use to update this site is Windows Live Writer, but sadly the Blogger.com support has been unreliable at best, and I really hate the web editor. So when WLW is down so am I, and for the past few weeks whether or not it is going to work has changed daily. But despite the problems with WLW it is the best WYSIWYG editor I have ever, used and since it is still just a beta version it's lack of consistency is forgivable.

I intend to start back with daily updates, but I am at the mercy of Window Live Writer, so for now I am going under a we shall see policy on regular updates. Also I am curious if I am the only one having trouble with Windows Live Writer Blogger compatibility, so if are experiencing trouble with it let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment