Oct 4, 2007

Mother 3's Lucas in Smash Bros.

It has been a while since I last updated. It seems like every time I even think about regularly updating the site something goes terribly wrong. From a faulty Internet connection to illness, this blog is determined to kill me, but for now I am back at it.

In my recent absence from the net a most joyous announcement was made at the Smash Bros. Dojo. Lucas from Mother 3 (or EarthBound 2 as it would be known in the US) has been confirmed as a playable character in Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

As I have mentioned in several previous post, I am a huge fan of EarthBound. So I really hope they make this character more than just a rip off of Ness's move set and that this character have his own unique feel. Now lets hope that Lucas's appearance in SSBB is only the start of more Mother content in the US.

No comments:

Post a Comment