Sep 20, 2007

TGS: Kingdom Hearts Portable Trio

Square Enix at Tokyo Game Show, showed a video of three new portable Kingdom hearts games. There will be three completely different games, one for the DS, PSP and Mobile each set in a different time period.

  • Kingdom Hearts: 358 / 2 Days for DS
  • Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep for PSP
  • Kingdom Hearts: Coded for mobile

What I know so far about the DS version (Aka: the important one) is that it takes place around the events of kingdom Hearts 2.... yep that's it. At the moment I can not confirm it but I have seen a few reports claming that it is multiplayer, and you play as Roxas, Axel, Saix & Xigbar. But again that is unconfirmed.

I couldn't care less about the mobile version, but I am very much so looking forward to the PSP and DS Versions. I will try to report on any new details on the DS version if or when they become available. But for now you can get a little more info here IGN Kingdom Hearts info.

No comments:

Post a Comment