Sep 18, 2007

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Online

A while back I said I was only going to post Super Smash Bros. Brawl news if it's something big, and I would definitely classify this as big news. The Smash Bros Dojo today announced SSBB has 4 player online! The way it works is first you choose between playing with friend codes or random players. With friend codes you have limited chat capability's, and can see each others names, as well as an icon you choose such as a mii. When playing with random people it is completely anonymous with no names or chat of any kind.

One thing that does have me worried is that even in the first announcement it sounds like they are already trying to make excuses for lag problems. With statements like:

"The more distant you are, the worse your connection becomes, and the slower it feels. I apologize, but I hope you understand."

It sounds like lag could be a major issue, I just hope I am wrong. You can see the official announcement here Smash Bros. Dojo!

No comments:

Post a Comment