Jun 24, 2008

Call of Duty: World at War Details

I will start by saying I love WWII games, and I especially love the Call of Duty Series. Back when it was first announced that Call of Duty 4 was going to be set in the present my happy points dropped to zero. But then it was released and it turned out to be one of the best First Person shooters ever to grace a console.

As much as I loved it, I was afraid that it's incredible success would mean no more Call of Duty games set in World War II. But fortunately I was wrong.

Call of Duty: World at War Will take place in the South Pacific and European theaters. It will be using the Call of Duty 4 engine, and it will feature Co-Op play and the ability to use a flame thrower.

While it has been confirmed that it is being released on the Wii, there have not been any details about what differences there will be between the different versions.

This game is being developed by Treyarch, the creators of Call of Duty 3. Unlike most people I did enjoy CoD3. But I am a bit worried that they will put all of there effort into the more powerful systems and just make more shovelware for the Wii. Lets keep our fingers crossed that they follow Medal of Honor Heroes 2's example when it is released this Fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment