Oct 29, 2007

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Stage Designer!

Completely design your own Super Smash Bros. Brawl Stages. If you are any thing like me now is the time to wipe the drool off your shirt and say oooohhhhhhhhhh! Aaaaahhhhh!

Last week when they showed the Picto Chat Stage my fist thought was why not just let the player drawl there own stage. Apparently Nintendo had a similar idea but instead of just drawling on that one stage they made a full stage creation tool.

I think the official announcement at the Dojo pretty much summed up all of my thoughts with this:

"You can create your own stages this time?! No way. REALLY?! With a feature like that, won’t I be able to play this game forever?!"  (you can see the rest of the article here)

Assuming that these custom stages can be played online Brawl is going to have way more replayability than Melee did, and I haven't stopped playing Melee yet.

I am beginning to think  that the SMBB's delay is a positive thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment