Oct 26, 2007

Send me stuff!

I am relatively new to the whole blogging scene. But during the past few months that I have really started to regularly keep up with most of the latest news from Nintendo, I have come to realize something. And that is that Nintendo pumps out a lot of stuff. A single person can not get every last drop of Nintendo news published without going crazy. So that is why I am reminding people that I do have an email address: Nintentoads@gmail.com.


If you have found something on the net or just have something Nintendo related that needs to be said don't hesitate to e-mail it to the address above. You can either write the article yourself or just e-mail me links and pic's (only Nintendo related stuff) of interesting things that need to be posted. Just give the name you want credit given to and as long as it is relevant to this site's content and family friendly then chances are good that it will be posted. But if for some reason what you submit is not posted please don't take it personally.

I only ask that you do not send me every new Smash Bros. Dojo update that I have not posted, for the simple reason that I do not post every Smash Bros. update because most Nintendo fans just go to the Dojo themselves. I also generally do not post about the Virtual Console updates because I live way out in the boonies and have no way to connect to Wiiconnect24.

Other than the two things mentioned above, send me any thing you find from interesting, new YouTube Videos to big Game announcements that I somehow inexplicitly overlooked (like Runaway 2 DS).

No comments:

Post a Comment