Mar 1, 2009

Lack of Nintentoad.com Updates

You have may have noticed I have not been posting much lately. The reason for this is that 1 my monitor is busted so at the moment I am having to use the family PC that is shared with 4 other people cutting my Pc time down by quite a bit. And the second reason for the lack of updates is, I am in the process of trying to build a new Pc.

At the moment my most up-to-date system, is a pitiful 5 year old Dell with a Pentium 4. And it was not great even when it was new.

This is my first time to build a system, so most of my internet time has been spent doing research and trying to choose and buy all of the parts. Picking out all of my components and fitting them in to my limited budget has been a very, very (plus a few more varies) long process.

I have finally managed to choose all of my components. But if you've built a PC before then you know that the budget is just a  set price that you have to go way over. So despite days and days of time, researching and choosing all of my parts. I now just have to wait until I can gather a little more cash to buy them.

Me being the super genius that I am, I have opted to skip getting a monitor so that a can afford a better system. Which means that there will be 5 Pc’s and three monitors, instead of just 4 PC’s and 3 Monitors in the house. And as further proof of my brilliance the screen that this new high-end gaming rig will be stuck with is a Dell CRT that’s about 10 years old (woot).

So the point is, until I manage to complete this project my updating may be a tad erratic. If you have any advice for a first time builder, please let me know in the comments. And if your curios about what I’m building, you can check out a list of all of the parts here Link.

No comments:

Post a Comment