Jan 29, 2009

Mario & Luigi RPG 3 Japanese Trailer

I am a huge fan of Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga 1-2 and Mario RPG. And I am very much looking forward to this 3rd entry into the series. However based on this trailer I am a tad worried. It looks good but it also looks a lot like Partners in Time.

Don’t get me wrong that’s not entirely a bad thing as the first two games were awesome. But by the end of Partners in time I was getting a little board, as it also felt more like an expansion to the first game instead of a full fledged sequel. Which was a bit of a disappointment considering how different the DS is from the GBA. I just hope that they do something to make the this one feel fresh.

Very little is known about Mario & Luigi RPG 3. But what is known is that someone is doing something that causes the inhabitants of the Mush Room Kingdom to inflate to a somewhat uncomfortable looking size. And for some reason Mario & Luigi are swallowed by Bowser which is where most of the game appears to take place.

No comments:

Post a Comment