Oct 11, 2007

Super Smash Bros. Brawl 2008 Delay

Super Smash Bros. Brawl has been delayed until February 10, 2008(whaaaa!).

I am a huge Smash Bros. fan, me and my siblings have for hours upon hours played Super Smash Bros. Melee to death and we still go back to it occasionally.

Nintendo as far as I know has not given a reason for the delay, but it does not surprise me to much. With so many of Nintendo's big franchises coming out all around the same time I always expected for at least one of them to get delayed until 2008 I just held out hope that I was wrong.

You have to consider that Nintendo does not want there games competing with each other for sales. And all in a matter of just a few months they are releasing Metroid Prime 3, The legend of Zelda: the Phantom Hourglass, Super Mario Galaxy and Super Smash Bros. Brawl. And that's not even mentioning the new IP's like Wii Fit. So it is not really surprising that one is getting delayed it's just very disappointing. I guess one bright side is that this holiday season will at least be a little easier on gamers bank accounts.

1 comment:

  1. i hate nintendo! why did they delay it! i wanted it sooooooo bad!

    ReplyDelete